Thursday 16 July 2015

Top Five: Face Masks

I am having a bit of a mask obsession at the moment, so I thought I would show you my current favourites.



The Origins Clear Improvement and Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox masks are the best charcoal based face masks I have found for purifying the skin and reducing congestion. The Origins offering is much stronger and I can only use it in my t-zone when things are getting very oily, but it certainly does the job. My skin is left feeling silky smooth and much cleaner. The Sanctuary Mask is more of an experience to use and less of an incredible result. It still leaves the skin cleansed and purified, however it is very gentle and the thermal element makes it perfect for an at-home facial. Both are beautiful masks but if your skin is a little sensitive or combination like mine, the Thermal Detox mask is much kinder on the skin.



When it comes to seriously hydrating masks I don't think anything comes close to GlamGlow ThirstyMud. I use this at night, because it is too darn good to be washing off after ten minutes, and wake up with practically new skin. My face always looks plump and hydrated after using this product and I never thought I would say this but it is definitely worth the hefty price tag (SuperMud and YouthMud aren't in my opinion).

The Body Shop Honey & Oat mask is a pretty new one to me (see the rest of the Body Shop haul here) but I am totally addicted. Yes, given it is predominately oats and honey something similar could probably be created at home, but who really has time for that! I don't really understand what it is meant to do, but my skin feels amazing after using it. It resurfaces and smooths out my skin without leaving any residue. For only £10 it is well worth it for those with normal to dry skin.

Out of all of masks I own the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask has got to be my favourite. Firstly it smells incredible! Coming from someone who has never been a huge fan of pumpkin that's saying something. The key is to not leave it on for too long as it packs a serious punch, but once you've found the time that's right for you (about 6-7 minutes tops for me) it works like a dream. It resurfaces, polishes and gives a radiant glow, what more could you want!

I am pretty obsessed at the moment and would love some more recommendations! What are your favourites?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig