Thursday 30 July 2015

July Favourties

Okay, seriously how quickly did that month go? Time is flying by scarily quickly at the moment! It has been an amazing month, mainly because it was my birthday, so I got to spend time with loads of family and friends. But before I ramble too much lets rattle through some of my favourite beauty products of the last 31 days.


Dr Lipp's Original Nipple Balm For Lips (£12):
I won't ramble too much about this one as I have a post dedicated to it here, but it has been the only thing to go on my lips during the massive swelling/peeling/burning episode they had this month and it helped hugely. The swelling has completely gone and it was down to this pricey but worth it balm.


Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Varnish in Soul Session (£4.49):
If you follow me on Instagram (shameless plug: follow me here) you would have seen I posted a photo of this shade going strong after three days of wear. It ended up lasting nine days with no chips, which for me is insane! Not only is the formula incredible, but the colour is a lovely nude but not pale or too pink shade which is perfect when you want your nails to be done but not look too bright.

Soap and Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil and Brush in Hot Chocolate (£8):
Having never been much of a brow person I was quite happy just using my £3 pencil from Maybelline, but since switching to this I couldn't imagine ever going back. The tip is fine so it can be used to easily create hair-like strokes which leaves my brows looking fuller and with a better shape.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 (£13):
Being so pale finding a good bronzer that doesn't look too orange is hard to do, but this one is perfect. The range of shades means it is easy to find one that suits your skin tone, and the powder is so finely milled and almost buttery it gives the skin a natural sun-kissed glow. If you are looking for a bronzer for fair skin I would definitely recommend this one as there is no risk of it looking muddy or unnatural.

Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask (£10):
This is an amazing smelling mask (like honey and oats obviously) which has done wonders for my skin. It moisturises without being too thick, it resurfaces without being stripping and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft the morning after I use it. For only £10 this mask is a real steal for such a good product.

What have been your favourites this month?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig