Thursday 9 July 2015

The Review: Liz Earle



About a month ago the beautiful Tarnya from Sweet Allure (seriously go and check out her blog) recommended a few Liz Earle products to me and I couldn't help but pick a couple up. They are a brand which has always been on my radar but I've never tried anything before and I am so glad I have now!


First was obviously Cleanse and Polish which is the cult favourite hot cloth cleanser and I can totally see why. It has a very subtle rose smell, which isn't too overpowering but at the same time gives a spa-like experience compared to unfragranced cleansers. Having only used it for a short while I can't say it has made a great difference my skin's texture, but it is a dream to apply and always feels like a very luxurious process. At only £14 I think this is an absolute steal for a product that feels so high end. It has made a lovely and very welcome addition to my cleanser collection.

The other product I have tried is the Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (£14.75) which is a soothing facial spray enriched with aloe vera, chamomile and vitamin E. I like to use this after acid toning in both the morning and the evening. It is definitely a very soothing product and I can imagine it would be perfect for more oily skin types as it is not as hydrating as other facial sprays. It is a lovely product and leaves my skin feeling soothed and smooth, although it is not hydrating enough for very dry skin days.

Overall I have really been enjoying using these two products and they have fitted in well with my routine. I will definitely be looking out for more products in the range to try, do you have any recommendations?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig