Thursday 6 August 2015

The Review: Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial

Last week I finally squeezed out the last drop of my Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial, it was a very sad day. I couldn't imagine my skincare routine without it (and I had saved up £10 worth of indulge points - see my post here about the best beauty loyalty schemes) so I hopped straight onto spacenk.co.uk to pick up a new one, making me realise how much I love it and that it deserves a rave review.



Firstly the packaging is just gorgeous. It is a lovely metallic silver colour with a pump that dispenses just the right amount of product so nothing is wasted. My only issue is that you can't see when it is about to run out, so you never which pump will be your last. That aside it looks stunning and feels luxurious, which is expected given the price tag! £46 for 15ml! It makes me cringe just thinking about it, if it was 30ml I wouldn't have a problem, but it just seems like so little product. However, this has not stopped me from repurchasing it, because the product is just so damn good.

It is a serum-oil, meaning although it feels like an oil, it is slightly softer and almost creamier than traditional essential oils. Not only does this feel incredible when applying, it leaves the skin feeling silky smooth and looking plump in the morning. It has a very rich texture so only needs to be used once or twice a week, which sort of makes the price more justifiable. It is an easy, fuss free step as it can be applied after cleansing in the place of a treatment, moisturiser, oil and/or serum, but your skin gets the benefits of a full routine.

If you fancy a treat or have points to spend I would definitely recommend this gorgeous overnight skin miracle. What's next on your Space NK list?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig