Sunday 15 November 2015

Saving Pennies: Glamour Magazine Clinique Freebies

In case you hadn't already heard Glamour magazine are giving away some amazing Clinique freebies this month and it's definitely worth trying to hunt them down! There are four to chose from: Lip Pops in Cherry Pop and Nude Pop, a High Impact mascara and a dramatically different moisturising lotion. Naturally I picked up the two lipsticks, as well as two for my sister and two for my best friend, because who doesn't want to share the freebie love! So I thought I would give you a mini review and a shout out that they are in shops now.

Glamour Magazine Clinque Lipsticks


Lets start with Nude Pop (left), which is a beautiful frosty pale pink/nude shade. It does look absolutely stunning in the bullet, but personally, it's a little too pale for me. I prefer my nudes to be darker and slightly on the berry side of pink. Especially with the frost running through it, I'd have liked it to be a shade or two darker. Saying that, it will definitely suit some people, and it is a really comfortable to war. 

But now onto the absolute star of the show, Cherry Pop. It's a rich bright red with cool blue undertones, meaning it makes my teeth look so much whiter! It has a demi-matte finish so it dries down shine free and lasts for hours, without being overly drying on the lips. Perfect for anyone looking for a long-lasting red but doesn't want to compromise on comfort. These samples are a pretty hefty size for a gift with magazine, but if and when this one does run out I'll definitely repurchase,

Have you managed to pick Glamour up yet?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig