Thursday 29 October 2015

October Favourites

It's that time of the month again, and seriously where has October gone! So many exciting things have happened this month I haven't had a great deal of time to try out new products, but some oldies have definitely become firm favourites.


Anyone who has ever read my blog before must know how much I love these cream shadows. They last for ages on the lid, come it a great range of shades and are so affordable! I wear berry shades all year round, but at this time of year there is nothing better than a red-toned eye with lashings of liquid liner. Metallic Pomegranate is such a pigmented yet wearable shade which really compliments my green eyes.
If you read my Seasonal Skincare Switchup you'll know that at this time of year my skin just drinks in oil, and paired with a thick moisturiser my skin is set for the cold weather. There are many I like, but my current favourite has got to be this one from Kiehl's, as not only does it do wonders for my skin, the calming smell is really relaxing before bed.

If you haven't guessed already I am seriously having a Kiehl's moment right now. Their skincare is just so great. This eye cream is really hydrating and helps to protect and repair my skin from the cold weather damage. I don't know if it's just me, but when it gets cold and windy the area around my eyes gets quite sore and dry, but this just clears it up straight away.

When it comes to hair I am really low maintenance, the quicker and easier the better, which is why I love this so much. It really tames and flyaway and leaves my hair looking soft and sleek without being greasy or flat, and takes only seconds to apply. I find it best to rub a small amount into my fingertips and gently run my fingers through the ends of my hair as this stops too much product being applied in one place. Although this is meant to be run through damp hair before blowdrying, I use it on damp hair and leave to air dry overnight and I think it gives the same effect. Even if I am just wearing my hair in a ponytail the next day, it looks so much sleeker and less frizzy, a hassle-free win-win.



After buying one for my mum for Christmas last year I finally got round to picking one up for myself, and they are just so handy! They have a weird pump mechanism on the bottom which means you don't have to pour perfume in, so there is no risk of spillage. Mine is filled with Dolce & Gabbana The One, which is one of my favourite scents at the moment, and I am about to order a second one to fill with a lighter, fresher scent for work. 

What have been your favourites this month?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig