Sunday 21 June 2015

The Best Hydrating Drugstore Serum Of All Time



My dehydrated, sometimes dry, mainly combination skin has fallen in love with hydrating serums. They have completely changed the way my skin looks and feels and make a perfect base for makeup. I have heard so many good things about the Sarah Chapman Hydrating Booster but I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on it so have been hunting down a cheaper alternative.


It started with Hydraluron which increased the hydration power of my moisturiser, but left the skin feeling tacky. Then I tried the Vitamin E Mositure Serum, which is a pleasure to use as the texture is lovely and smoothing but I didn't noticed any marked improvements on dry patches or hydration levels at all. The L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum, although not strictly hydrating, was next but I was thoroughly underwhelmed. I couldn't get it to stop pilling on my skin, which is just a nightmare.

Then I found the best drugstore serum of all time. The Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum. I only purchased it a few weeks ago and have already noticed such a difference in my skin. It's more even in texture, so smooth and dry patches have disappeared! This stuff is a miracle worker! It is wet in consistency but absorbs into the skin so quickly I can go straight in with moisturiser which is a big plus.

I would recommend this to anyone with dry or dehydrated skin and at only £11.65 on feelunique.com (down from £17.50 - although I paid £22.50 at Boots) it is a bargain for a product that packs so much punch. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My skin is so dry at the min so this sounds just up my street xxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete

© Beaut Honesty. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig